WAGERING COMPETITION 20th November - 1st December
Read more, play and compete yourself!
Baccarat - Rules
What is Baccarat?
Baccarat is an exciting game, full of suspense and intrigue! Baccarat is both simple to learn and play. A game of baccarat has three possible outcomes: Player win, Banker win, and tie. Participants in the game have the option to bet on either the player or bankers hand.
In-game Baccarat screenshots
Baccarat game rules
Baccarat follows some simple rules and regulations. Bitcoins casinos like playbitcoingames expect that the players will follow these rules for the fair conduction of the game.
- You need to bet on the Player or Banker's hands before your cards are dealt.
- Both the banker and the Player are dealt two cards, each from a standard 52 card deck.
- In the game, there is no value for tens and face cards. Ace has one point, and other cards have the same value as written over them. The bets are arranged like if you have two cards with 9 and 6, then the total will be taken, which is 15, which makes it a five-pointer hand. So the bet-handed should be closer to the 9 to win the game.
- When the Player and Banker are dealt a total of 8 or 9, the game is immediately over. All bets are automatically paid out.
- The total of an initial two cards must be at least 6 or 7 in order to qualify for a third card. The Player may go bust unless the banker scores 8 or 9 on his initial two cards, in which case the bank hand wins by standing.
- The third card can draw the following conclusions:
- The Banker draws when holding a card between 7 and 3; the Player stays with 9, 10, face-card or Ace.
- If the Player’s third card is an 8, the Banker stays if his up card is 0-2 and draws otherwise.
- If this is a 6 or 7, the Banker draws but stays with a 7.
- If the Player’s third card is four or five, the Banker will draw if he is 0-5.
- If the player's third card is a 2 or a 3, the banker holds a 0-4.
- The goal is to get your hand as close to value 9. If a tie happens, then no one wins or loses.
Baccarat Quick Tip
The house edge on:
- Player bet is 1.06%
- Banker bet is 1.24%
- The tie bet is 14.36%
Baccarat Payment Mode
Bitcoins casinos like playbitcoingames accept bitcoins and litecoins, which is a popular payment mode today.